Howard County Apartments in Ellicott City – Right Where You Want to Be
The Elms at Falls Run may feel secluded, but you won’t believe how close you are to shopping, dining and entertainment. Just off Route 100 and close to Route 29, our Ellicott City apartments make you feel like you’re in the center of it all. You can head over to Columbia Town Center for shopping or a great dinner out. Historic downtown Ellicott City is just up the road, with its local shops and endless charm. You can even hit up Maryland Live! and try your luck whenever you choose. And that’s just the beginning of what you can do when you live in one of our apartments for rent in Ellicott City, MD.
- Spend an afternoon shopping and dining at Columbia Town Center
- Stroll the streets of historic downtown Ellicott City
- Enjoy a picnic in Rockburn Branch Park
- Zip into downtown Baltimore
- Head down to Washington, DC
- Catch a show at Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Try your luck at Maryland Live!
- Take advantage of all the shopping along Snowden River Parkway
- Spend a day fishing or sailing on the Chesapeake Bay
- Go on a weekend getaway to the Delaware beaches
- Play a round of golf at one of the area’s numerous golf courses
- Work at any of a huge number of nearby employers