Location is Key at The Elms at Germantown, MD Apartments
Living in one of our Germantown, MD apartments places you in an ideal location, sought after by commuters, shoppers, diners, explorers, and everyone in between! We invite you to discover all that this vibrant area has to offer.
Shop and dine at a wide range of nearby stores and restaurants. Our favorites include the RIO Washingtonian Center, Downtown Crown, and the Clarksburg Premium Outlet Mall with stores like Michael Kors, Nike, Calvin Klein and more! Enjoy the outdoors with access to many wonderful area parks and golf courses to choose from like Great Seneca Stream Valley Park, Seneca Creek State Park, and Little Seneca Lake. You can easily access major roadways like I-270, Route 355, and Route 118, making it easy to zip into Rockville and Bestheda. Washington, DC is just a short ride away, with endless cultural attractions, museums, historical sites, shopping centers, and nightlife to experience. The Elms at Germantown is right where you want to be. Contact us to learn more!
- Easily access I-270, Route 355 and Route 118
- Take the MARC or Metro train from the Shady Grove station
- Work nearby at the Department of Energy or a huge number of employers along the I-270 corridor
- Shop and dine at RIO Washingtonian Center, Downtown Crown, Lakeforest Mall, Milestone Center, Germantown Town Center and dozens of other destinations
- Explore Great Seneca Stream Valley Park
- Hike or fish in Seneca Creek State Park
- Stroll the historic streets of downtown Frederick
- Enjoy a day by the water at Little Seneca Lake
- A short walk to Montgomery College
- Catch a performance at the BlackRock Center for the Arts
- Explore Washington, DC’s culture, museums, history, shopping and nightlife